Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jon and Lord Eddard

Okay, I have to admit - Martin just threw one of the best plot twists of the century at me. I seriously did NOT expect that. What twist, you ask?

Why, Jon Snow the steward, of course! That was possibly the most unexpected thing I've ever heard! I mean, I knew Thorne was an asshole, but wow...

But then the thought crept up about Jon's grooming for leadership, and I started to have my doubts about why he was selected steward. We shall see...

--------

Lord Eddard, wow, that was a semi-surprise. Martin really loves his twists, doesn't he? Littlefinger, in on the conspiracy, when we all believed he wasn't such a bad guy. The bastard had to pull Ned's knife on him! How devious :)

Man, I can't wait to finish Arya's chapter...

The A Song of Ice and Fire setting is Copyright © 1996-2006 George R.R. Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment